Fart Man: Funny Fart Game

nathanGroovy

I just released an update to my android game, Fart Man. An Endless 2D Flyer where you Fart to stay in air. Dodge and Punch Birds, Planes and Blimps. And Watch out for the instant kill Grim Reapers. Collect coins to unlock new power ups, starting lives and extra stamina in the gift shop. Costumes have also been added to the game, and new ones will be added soon.

Download Fart Man on Google Play here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GroovyVideoGames.FartMan

Ignore kibz. If you're gonna write a bad game, make it as bad as you can. Make it so bad that it's good. Mellenials are weird as hell. They love that kinda stuff. Not that the concept is bad, but the humor is so immature, it kinda makes you laugh, low key of how stupid you think it is. That's a good bad, it works, trust me.

1 hour ago, OddlyDoddly said:

Ignore kibz. If you're gonna write a bad game, make it as bad as you can. Make it so bad that it's good. Mellenials are weird as hell. They love that kinda stuff. Not that the concept is bad, but the humor is so immature, it kinda makes you laugh, low key of how stupid you think it is. That's a good bad, it works, trust me.

LOL, that's not a bad idea. Does that mean I should make the graphics even worse?

2 minutes ago, nathanGroovy said:

LOL, that's not a bad idea. Does that mean I should make the graphics even worse?

No, no, they're perfectly terrible.Google search programmer art. It's a beautiful thing.