Questions

Janito

Question

I've recently been using intersect, and I have several questions to ask

in item editor, when I create a weapon, in weapon properties, what are scaling stats for?

What is the use of the cooldown reduction bonus?

2 answers to this question

On 7/15/2018 at 10:12 AM, froggy said:

The scaling stat enhances the damage. Say you input Attack as the scaling stat. Then set it to 100%. It will then scale the weapons damage by 100% of your attack stat. Or if you set it to 125% scaling, with 50 attack you would get a bonus of 62,5, rather than 50.

The cooldown reduction afaik reduces cooldowns for your character by a set percentage.

Tacking on a little more information:

You can see exactly how the scaling/scaling stats work by looking at the Server/Resources/formulas.xml file.

The cooldown reduction/life steal doesn't do anything right now.. but they start to work in B5 :) 

2 hours ago, Janito said:

I've recently been using intersect, and I have several questions to ask

in item editor, when I create a weapon, in weapon properties, what are scaling stats for?

What is the use of the cooldown reduction bonus?

The scaling stat enhances the damage. Say you input Attack as the scaling stat. Then set it to 100%. It will then scale the weapons damage by 100% of your attack stat. Or if you set it to 125% scaling, with 50 attack you would get a bonus of 62,5, rather than 50.

The cooldown reduction afaik reduces cooldowns for your character by a set percentage.