Need Help [Paid] The Absent Mind - Sprite Animator Wanted

Oddly

Game Name: The Absent Mind

Engine: Custom (Trip Engine)

About the project:

The Absent Mind is an online Metroidvania style game where the player explores 3 worlds themed after Logic, Creativity, and Fear. The game is currently in early development, and so, the finer detail of the story will not be shared. The game's battle system is very fluid, it's more skill based then stat based. The player has full fluid pixel-based movement and is not limited to tile-based movement.

Project Staff: OddlyDoddly

Hiring Positions: Sprite Animation Artist (and I am not looking for volunteer work at this time)

Concept Screenshot:
05dd885c9d435be9dc53f530cea7f2d7.png

I am currently looking for someone to animate my side scroll sprites. 5 frames per animation, I need a running animation, an idle animation, a jump animation, and 3 different attack animations. Sprite size is 32x64, here is an example of one of the sprites:

a93f890ee401b5888fffc1aac74e2429.png

I will not accept applications with no proof of prior work. If you want to take this task, please have some animations to show me your experience. I'm paying per animation/frame. Price to be negotiated. Taking this task does NOT make you a member of my game's staff team.

Myself and @Xenogene were thinking of making a 2D sidescroller as our next project, preferably with guns a little like machena and megaman. If you would be Interested we could always join forces :P.

If ya interested hit me up on discord.

1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Myself and @Xenogene were thinking of making a 2D sidescroller as our next project, preferably with guns a little like machena and megaman. If you would be Interested we could always join forces :P

I already have a game plan, but if you guys wanna join in, I don't mind at all. This one will have both swords and guns, kinda like megaman Zero, but the projectiles will have different effects based on what the player has equipped. Also, keep in mind this is a custom engine, which means i'm building the game from the ground up. I'm currently using Tiled as a map editor, and the world is open world, there are no separate maps, just one big one.

1 minute ago, OddlyDoddly said:

I already have a game plan, but if you guys wanna join in, I don't mind at all. This one will have both swords and guns, kinda like megaman Zero, but the projectiles will have different effects based on what the player has equipped. Also, keep in mind this is a custom engine, which means i'm building the game from the ground up. I'm currently using Tiled as a map editor, and the world is open world, there are no separate maps, just one big one.

That was our plan too, we should totally join up. I'll see if I can get us a convo going when @Xenogene wakes up haha

7 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

That was our plan too, we should totally join up. I'll see if I can get us a convo going when @Xenogene wakes up haha

Awesome, i'll send you a link to my discord and we can talk more when i get home from my office. If Xenogame wants to join, you can forward him the link