Need Help PokeNew MMO - Real Time Battles

Giligis

• 4 weeks later...

I never replied to this, but it looks super interesting and something that I always thought would be cool. As I understand it, you can catch pokemon that you see walking around? Will this be random? Or does it work like the current spawning of NPC's system?

Would be nice if you have edited that since otherwise it would be easy to spawn camp some legendaries.

Anyways, any updates on this project?

I asked sherwin privately, They're very against showing us at this stage, which is a shame since I'd like to see how well this was done. I made a very basic one about 5-6 years ago so tgis sort of still interests me even though I don't really enjoy pokemon as I did years ago.

I asked sherwin privately, They're very against showing us at this stage, which is a shame since I'd like to see how well this was done. I made a very basic one about 5-6 years ago so tgis sort of still interests me even though I don't really enjoy pokemon as I did years ago.

So you are saying this is a complete BS gmae and I should give up my hopes on it just like JC's old pokemon mmo and Damians?

I wouldn't be too hopeful personally with my experience with hoping projects like this succeed. Usually most images/videos taken from these projects deliberately show you working parts of the system i.e. show you 2 out of the 700 moves in pokemon. TLDR its hard to actually know how far these guys have gotten without actually playing in game.