Is it possible without the source to add...

Own

Question

Is it possible for me to add a character bio? So when you click on someone a bio pops up, they can write a brief description of who they are or whatever guild they're in or whatever, it's up to them, also would like it to possibly show there PvP count, If there vile murderer status, and I'd also love to add a feature that you can click and it shows you how many times you've killed a specific mob. Is any of this possible yet? Or will it ever be? Thanks for taking your time and reading look forward to some positive answers (hopefully)

3 answers to this question

If i don't make any mistake, the answer is no to everything. I dont think those thing will be added to the default version of the engine.

You will surely need to wait until the source will be release.

1 hour ago, Gibier said:

If i don't make any mistake, the answer is no to everything. I dont think those thing will be added to the default version of the engine.

You will surely need to wait until the source will be release.

Gibier is correct. The PvE/P counts are the only ones that might be added eventually, but the rest have too many different niche implementations. That being said, do not expect the counts until after source release.