Need Help [paid] looking for pixel artists

Khaikaa

Hi everyone, as some of you may know, I'm looking for pixel artists. I currently have 1 pixel artist on my team, but there are too many resources we need for just 1 person. If you are a pixel artist looking for some work this is your place. Show me some of your work and if I like what do you do I'll pm you.

I'll pay, but I'll ask for little jobs maybe each week. I'm a non-working student so it takes a bit for me getting some money. I will never ask for a job if I don't have the money to afford it.

4 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

I help he to make the pixel arts <3:) 

2 minutes ago, UsuiTakumi3232 said:

I just make the sketchs, he and me like rpg maker too, but he don' t work on this area :( But he makes a nice "tilesprites" Too, like these : random_town_by_noaqh-d8jjr72.png.f57f5e8ff6d0b90c4fcf03a0d7d8f27d.png

I see I see...

@UsuiTakumi3232

I'm really need of a pixel artist to give a unique identity to my project. I looked at the tileset above and I liked it a lot, I'm creating the game Elder Tales and I already own a good community, I wish I could deliver something of more quality to my players. I can pay for jobs via paypal. It would be great help, it looks for freelancers but until then nothing; x