Premium Time System

Kyrise

Question

Hello, I'm testing this system to implement in my project, it worked perfectly (there is a bug, when I buy premium time it removes all the money from my inventory, not just the necessary one). Now I need to create an event that subtracts the Premium Time variable by 1 every day, even if the player is offline.
I have no idea how to do this, I do not even know if it's possible. Can someone help me? 

The Premium NPC system:

vRLLpz7.png

2 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, Weylon Santana said:

@Kyrise

In version 4.2 of the intersect, it has "Amount". Set the quantity there. I do not know which version you used, but I think you always had that option.
Set the item and quantity of the item to be withdrawn.

9401d33ae50e1ac9b96ec8658f8a8129.png

With regard to the event that should subtract one from the variable every day, I thought of:
A series of global events that will trigger autorun.
The functions of this series of events is to remove 1 variable at a given time.

For example.
A player receives 30 variables, so global events are running.
At a given time, the event will subtract -1.
They will check if the player has exactly 30, then subtract 1.
On the next page they will check if he has exactly 29, so subtract one.
Each of these events will have a conditional branching that only allows them to execute in an exact interval of time. (00:00 for example)

Is there something you should take in condition: is time synchronized with the server?
Because if the time of the game has its own time and is faster than that of real life, then that time will be reduced, since the player in two or three hours will have spent 1 day in the game. You see?

Regarding the offline time, I believe that the time is not withdrawn, it will only be subtracted considering that the event will always run in a certain time. (00:00 for example). In view of this would be an added point since the player would only spend time online.

All this, of course, if time is faster. If it is not, the player must enter at a certain time other than the time of activation of these global events that will have an eternal premium time.

I know that, but the version I was using is 4.0, I believe it's a bug that has already been fixed in the version 4.2 that I'm using now.

About the variable decrease system on a daily basis, I have tested every way but it doesn't remove variables from offline players. 

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me :) I'll wait for the source code.

@Kyrise

In version 4.2 of the intersect, it has "Amount". Set the quantity there. I do not know which version you used, but I think you always had that option.
Set the item and quantity of the item to be withdrawn.

9401d33ae50e1ac9b96ec8658f8a8129.png

With regard to the event that should subtract one from the variable every day, I thought of:
A series of global events that will trigger autorun.
The functions of this series of events is to remove 1 variable at a given time.

For example.
A player receives 30 variables, so global events are running.
At a given time, the event will subtract -1.
They will check if the player has exactly 30, then subtract 1.
On the next page they will check if he has exactly 29, so subtract one.
Each of these events will have a conditional branching that only allows them to execute in an exact interval of time. (00:00 for example)

Is there something you should take in condition: is time synchronized with the server?
Because if the time of the game has its own time and is faster than that of real life, then that time will be reduced, since the player in two or three hours will have spent 1 day in the game. You see?

Regarding the offline time, I believe that the time is not withdrawn, it will only be subtracted considering that the event will always run in a certain time. (00:00 for example). In view of this would be an added point since the player would only spend time online.

All this, of course, if time is faster. If it is not, the player must enter at a certain time other than the time of activation of these global events that will have an eternal premium time.