Any plans for character creation?

CharmingClyde

Question

I have a plan for a mmo, which requires character creation and I want to work with the intersection engine. Is character creation gonna be a feature in the future?

Edit: Incase I wasnt clear, I meant character creation as in choosing different hair styles, clothing and whatnot instead of just a class, a set sprite and name

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Skaveron said:

That would be character customization, and I don't think it's part of the road-map. Although I doubt it would be very difficult to modify the current paperdoll system when the source is released to allow for different hair styles and body types and the like.

@Skaveron nailed it. We have no plans to add this now, or in the future but as soon as source is released this wouldn't be hard for individuals to add to their games. 

42 minutes ago, Skaveron said:

That would be character customization, and I don't think it's part of the road-map. Although I doubt it would be very difficult to modify the current paperdoll system when the source is released to allow for different hair styles and body types and the like.

I just want to be able to add paperdolls at the character creation screen so the user can create their unique character before they get I to the game instead of after