Need Help Orake needs a hacker (paid)

OraketheGM

16 minutes ago, PhenomenalDab said:

@OraketheGM Tell Jimmy this, once he knows this he will work it out quickly I'm sure lel.

LOL, well think about it rn 10-30 online I can keep track of all banks.. kinda.. but if I had 100+ GG ..... I will, but he's a busy guy, welp.

48 minutes ago, antarcticPuppy said:

Let's then think -- Dropping item over and over seems like lag dependant thing. Or perhaps, he's sending a pocket to the server that he's dropping an item (server sees he has the item) he might move this item or not have in current slot and somehow server then drops it on ground and doesn't take it away? Do you have IP database to try to connect him to some high-level? Also does he have tons of money? Because if so, maybe he just diplicates the items and make a money on them. Perpahs somekind of selling limit like 20 of each item per 24hours, because normal players won't be hunting the same stuff over and over and selling it to the NPC. Also, if he has money it has to come from somewhere, is money droppable? Or it's just number that you can trade/add/use?

Also very important thing is : if someone moves high amount of money or has high amount of money make somekind of alert system. If trade has tons of money give it somekind of warning. If someone have milions of gold on low level, warnings. Stuff like this does wonders.

alert when trading high amounts would help good idea. money can be dropped yes, but we are confused, because he said atm he can only dup "money", and he can not get anything besides money. he has ONLY glitches money.

• 5 months later...
On May 9, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Cap'n Crest said:

I'm doing this for him saturday.

On April 25, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Cap'n Crest said:

Yeah, i sold exploits to others games on here, pm me with an offer and what you need done and ill let you know if im good for it.

I will buy exploits or hacks for Orake on steam, [contact info removed]

Edited by jcsnider