Dynamic Requirements Bug?

Miharukun

Question

So, My equipments always have 2 requirements (level and class) so other class can't use it. But I just noticed Mage class can use sword. Even tho the requirement to use the sword is Swordsman class, It's also can use Mace which is for Cleric class only. Is this bugged?

dynaic.png

dynaic_2.png

EDIT : It works only when we put Level and Class in one condition. So, right now i make 5 list (Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, etc)

2 answers to this question

Dynamic Requirements are several lists of different conditions.

If you want the requirements to pass then all requirements must be met on any 1 list.

Your example will not work because that is 1 list with multiple requirements that contradict each other:

Must be Class 1

Must be Class 2

Must be Class 3

Must be Class 4

etc

That will never work because the player can only have 1 class.

It works only when we put Level and Class in one condition. So, right now i make 5 list (Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, etc)

Example, Class 1 Condition has (Level Equal to or Greater than 5 and Class is Swordsman)

This is intended behavior, and yes, this is harder to setup than what you intended but it also provides a lot more power to developers to do funky stuff like (Class X, and Level 10+, and Gender Male  OR  Completed Quest Y, and Switch 257 is true)