File Encryption

alextoti99

Hello all,

lately ive been learning c++ and create a file encryptor and decryptor, now works for txt and docs, ofc you can use it for others, but u should change the file type when done alone!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yttqaceicks4bqx/Decrypter+And+Encrypter.rar

If anyone needs the source feel free to pm me.

Waiting for feedback

Later i may create a tutorial to add it in client so it will encrypt files on close and decrypt on open to avoid stealing staff.

I dunno, I don't have well set anty-virus, but could you perhaps add scan do it, ya know just for sure?

Also, I'd feel way safer if you added source onto the github and just posted in it for us who want to compile it ourselves. Not saying you're evil hack3rz but, you might. xD

@Damian666

Well, better safe than sorry? You see, once he posted there wasn't nothing but a link, no source no scan you know 7 pots no reputation, just joined. Ya feel me? You know? You get it?  xD

Also, please report back Gibier!

7 minutes ago, antarcticPuppy said:

@Damian666

Well, better safe than sorry? You see, once he posted there wasn't nothing but a link, no source no scan you know 7 pots no reputation, just joined. Ya feel me? You know? You get it?  xD

Also, please report back Gibier!

Everyone start at this point so no ???

@alextoti99 I tried it but it seems to do nothing except closing after we enter the wanted file path. Maybe it create the encryption on an other  place on the hard drive? Or a try a uncompabtible file format?

very nice of you to make this and release it. mind telling us exactly which folder we should be choosing the file path for because it closes on me too and i chose the path of resources folder with the file being in client folder where the exe is

the exryptor/decryptor shuld be in the same folder with file , so you wont have to add the path. to encrypt a file you should write just at the path  filename.filetype (for example file.txt) and to decrypt just choose from the 2 i have (doc,txt) and just type the file name the file type is ready, also it can be implemented in source so it will encrypt and decrypt files automatically

• 1 year later...