Server issues.

Space Pirate Jesus

Question

Hi. Having issues starting the server suddenly.

With these in the errorlog:

"Message :Tried to load one or more null game objects!
Tried to load null value for index 1 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 3 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 4 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 6 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 8 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 10 of tilesets
Tried to load null value for index 12 of tilesets"

error.PNG

Any help would be amazing.

11 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Space Pirate Jesus Yes it is the right one. And thank you xD

Edit: Fixed it SPJ ^ _ ^ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p3jlzq4y4nzku21/AADG23HGeUhqGa22CRAKyTHla?dl=0 download and replace you messed up the tileset index somehow (: maybe a save error but oh well it's fixed

Edit: Fixed it?

Amazing & fast work!

Works like a charm. I think you are right about the save error. The program froze & I had to tab out.

Let us take this moment to say a silent nun's prayer..

Dear Lord, give me the chance to overcome the things that change and the strength to those we cannot change.

Amen.

Reinstall intersect either a problem with the tilesets or server file /: likely means your download cut out and screwed up something (I am not a dev so this could be kinda wrong)

Edit: Also welcome to the forums (: hope you stick around here ;D (if you stick around can I call you SPJ? xD)

@Space Pirate Jesus Yes it is the right one. And thank you xD

Edit: Fixed it SPJ ^ _ ^ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p3jlzq4y4nzku21/AADG23HGeUhqGa22CRAKyTHla?dl=0 download and replace you messed up the tileset index somehow (: maybe a save error but oh well it's fixed

Edit: Fixed it?

4 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

Reinstall intersect either a problem with the tilesets or server file /: likely means your download cut out and screwed up something (I am not a dev so this could be kinda wrong)

Edit: Also welcome to the forums (: hope you stick around here ;D

I had a feeling I'd need to reinstall. Which is unfortunate. Is there any way to save the work i've done to pass it over?

5 minutes ago, Kem said:

Please screenshot your tilesets folder and also upload your errors.log file here for review.

I'll do so now.

errors.log

@Space Pirate Jesus Erm well do what kem says and show us your screenshots first and if it's a tileset issue then we can find a workaround and if it's a database issue one of us would be able to fix it (you mind setting up a dropbox and dumping your tilesets 1,3,4,8,6,10,12 and database file (the .db in the server/resources folder [don't worry about your password intersect uses a thing called a salt so the passwords are uncrackable])

30 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

Edit: Also welcome to the forums (: hope you stick around here ;D (if you stick around can I call you SPJ? xD)

Yes. Yes you can.