Var's Dark Fantasy

varinyc

======================================================================================================================================================================

II                                                                                                                                           //Var's Dark Fantasy Workshop\\                                                                                                                                       II

======================================================================================================================================================================

So I figured I've got one thing done so far. I might as well start contributing back.
NOTE: These aren't the best, but you're more than welcome to use and improve, and follow as I grow.

Blue Nightmare

- Haunted Grass [Version 1] [~40% Complete] : I will be reiterating this design before it's completely done. After it's acceptable enough, I'll be adding similar objects to go with this to create a whole set :)

a876181fca3e2182ac664ab5483f2821.png

Template Designs

- Base Template : Lastly, for anyone interested, I created a template to make these base sets a little easier (in black & white).

5596bdc5d7bc09a52cfed81a33ad95ad.png

- Base Autotile Template : Simple and effective.

fa607daa8dfbf30db2bd8022f1437343.png

None of these were based off anything. Not a single ounce of tracing or anything of that sort was done, I designed this completely with math and random shades of purple, from zero pixels. That's why it looks so bad in the first place.