Crafting Error

Waterflood1

Question

Hello everyone, I've been using Intersect for a long time but I don't know why it happens that when I use the Crafting Option in the game it takes me out of the game after a few seconds, so I turn to you, I hope you can help me .

This is the error: 

2023-08-26 20:23:10.616 [Error] InvalidOperationException: Control deleted twice
    Stack:    en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Canvas.AddDelayedDelete(Base control)
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Base.DelayedDelete()
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Base.RemoveChild(Base child, Boolean dispose)
   en Intersect.Client.Interface.Game.DescriptionWindows.Components.ComponentBase.Dispose()
   en Intersect.Client.Interface.Game.DescriptionWindows.ItemDescriptionWindow.Dispose()
   en Intersect.Client.Interface.Game.Crafting.RecipeItem.pnl_HoverLeave(Base sender, EventArgs arguments)
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Base.OnMouseLeft()
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Base.InputMouseLeft()
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Input.InputHandler.UpdateHoveredControl(Base inCanvas)
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Input.InputHandler.OnMouseMoved(Base canvas, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 dx, Int32 dy)
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Control.Canvas.Input_MouseMoved(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 dx, Int32 dy)
   en Intersect.Client.Framework.Gwen.Input.IntersectInput.ProcessMessage(Object message)
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.Input.MonoInput.Update()
   en Intersect.Client.Core.Main.Update(TimeSpan deltaTime)
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.IntersectGame.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop()
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.IntersectGame.MonoGameRunner.Start(IClientContext context, Action postStartupAction)
   en Intersect.Client.Core.ClientContext.InternalStart()
   en Intersect.Core.ApplicationContext`2.Start(Boolean lockUntilShutdown)  

1 answer to this question

This specific error happens most often when the application is closing and not everything is cleaned up in the correct order.

I think all of the crafting crashes should be fixed right now (I'm guessing a separate error triggered this one) but in this case it's a matter of just restarting the client.

I will look into preventing this error from hiding other errors so it's more clear what the issue is in the logs if the root cause happens again.