Server.exe does not open anymore

Hellkio

Question

Hello,
today as 6 players were playing, and I was working in the Editor to add Maps. Anomalies were spotted in game (Resources no longer reappeared and could be walked on) After making a change in the Editor, and saving. The resources did not show up again. After restarting the Server (and the computer); the server.exe displays the CMD then closes immediately, without Logs.

► URL of my game and server : https://uptobox.com/9apikj4df55t (Change IP in Config.Json)

My analysis :
► Reboot Computer : not better
â–º search "intersectengine.exe" or "ascensiondev.exe" in task Manager and closed : not better

â–º Stop firewall and anti-virus, Start "server.exe" as Administrator : not better
â–º Copy files in other folder and start Server.exe : not better

May be anyone can help me ... ? :'(

PS : I'm French, Sorry for my english or the files langage.

c8f4e6a470ef77d2a1efb27622aceba2.png

7 answers to this question

Unable to download a file from the URL you provided, the US is IP blocked.

You need to provide:
- what version you are trying to run
- what version of Windows you are on
- the errors.log file
- the Intersect-Server-<date>.log files from the last three days (since you said it stopped working today and it has been a day since your post)

Hello !
â–º The last version of Intersect Engine. (how can verify this ?)
â–º Windows 11 : 22H2
â–º Errors.logs :

2022-11-04 18:48:57.090 [Error] Received unhandled exception from Nom :Eneldrya.exe
Aucune stratégie de contexte.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

► Intersect-Server.log : None (deleted before this crash)

Hello, for your version of intersect if nothing appear in the console window, you have the version you use in the bottom right of the editor connexion window (something like 0.7.1.81). Little trick that i personnaly use, every time i made a version upgrade i'm modifying the file name for my intersect engine folder.

12 hours ago, Hellkio said:

Hello !
â–º The last version of Intersect Engine. (how can verify this ?)
â–º Windows 11 : 22H2
â–º Errors.logs :

2022-11-04 18:48:57.090 [Error] Received unhandled exception from Nom :Eneldrya.exe
Aucune stratégie de contexte.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

► Intersect-Server.log : None (deleted before this crash)

8 hours ago, Hellkio said:

Thanks ! 0.7.0.126 :
067db192d8cea22718b1d920a338fa3a.png

0.7.0.126 is not the latest version. I also do not recognize that error even after translating it to English, and can't find results for it.

I would suggest making a backup of your current files and then downloading the latest version from the main builds thread and trying again.