For all you sweaty bastards

Beefy Kasplant

Fuck mates.

I used to sweat like a racehorse. I would come out of the shower and by the time I put on my shirt it looked like I ran a marathon. You could give water to a small African country with the water that gathered in my armpits.

Couldn't wear dress shirts, dark t shirts and would even sweat through sweaters (heh, maybe that's why they're called sweaters).

BUT!! Now my armpits are so dry that I keep tomatoes under them so I can make tapenade in the evening. 

All because of: Syneo 5

Maybe something different but for all you sweaty europeepz, there is hope. For 'muricans, find your own ya yanks.

i saw a commercial that some doctor will do surgery on your pits so you dont sweat or stink.

Not sure how healthy that is because you need to sweat to get rid of toxins, and regulate body temperature.

I don't have a problem with sweaty armpits, but I do with sweaty unmentionables.  I plan on developing some refrigerated underwear.  Actually, after giving it some thought, cold air isn't really the solution since it would be hard to get that cold air into crevices.  So my idea now is to use a fan.  Fan underwear?  I haven't come up with a name yet.

Because deodorants are not meant to block sweat, but to lower the number of bacterias causing the bad smell.

Antiperspirants on the other hand are something else, and they have most of the ingredients used in the above product, like Aluminum Chlorohydrate