W.S.S World Spawn Events

Mitsueda

W.S.S World Spawn Events

- .This event is one simple system for you can spawn same events (or diferents) around the map. its good to shop travelers, quest chests, some Itens. In this case I will do with  herbs resources spawn using an simple variable calculate.

The system works with you collect one resource in event and before this, another event spawn in another specific map point will be appear. And before I collect all of another configured events, its returns to the first event point.

toosimple.

so lets start...

You have to do:

1x item to resource (you can do with any event type)

1x global variable integer = 0

2 or more events to effective the system.

*Remembering - You can use the intersect resource system but I want to make this way to ma game.

to end - 

create 2 events maps and put your execution conditions as variable integer = 0 in first event

This first event with 0 value condition is the first event on map when server starts.

In the second event  with execution conditions as = 1 

And if you want to create another events just put 2,3,4....

In the events options just put the way you know and the last command you put ->

----> conditional branch - GLOBAL VARIABLE INTEGER = 2 ? 

If yess --------> SET variable integer to 0.

If no -----> Add +1 variable integer!

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one basic system and if you put the steps above you can do the events runs by your own without AUTORUNS !

remember! If you want the events has take a time to spawn, just create another page to each event, when you collect or interact you activate some boolean or switch local, and put the conditional options above in the second page!

ASKS AND ALTERATIONS PLEASE SAY IT!!

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 10:59 PM, Mitsueda said:

W.S.S Dünya Yumurtlama Etkinlikleri

- . Bu olay, harita etrafında aynı olayları (veya farklıları) ortaya çıkarabileceğiniz basit bir sistemdir. alışveriş gezginleri, görev sandıkları, bazı Itens için iyidir. Bu durumda, basit bir değişken hesaplaarak ot kaynaklarının yumurtlamasıyla yapacağım.

Sistem, olayda bir kaynak toplamanızla birlikte çalışır ve bundan önce, başka bir belirli harita noktasında başka bir olay belirişi görünecektir. Ve diğer yapılandırılmış tüm olayları toplamadan önce, ilk olay noktasına geri dönüyor.

çok fazla.

bu yüzden başlayalım...

Yapmak zorundasın:

kaynak için 1x öğe (herhangi bir olay türüyle yapabilirsiniz)

1x genel değişken tamsayısı = 0

sistemi etkili hale getirmek için 2 veya daha fazla olay.

* Hatırlama - Bilgisayar kaynak sistemini kullanabilirsiniz ama ben ma oyun için bu yolu yapmak istiyorum.

sona -

2 olay eşlemesi oluşturun ve yürütme koşullarınızı değişken tamsayı = 0 olarak ilk olayda koyun

0 değer koşuluna sahip bu ilk olay, sunucu başlatıldığında haritadaki ilk olaydır.

İkinci olayda yürütme koşulları = 1 olarak

Ve başka bir etkinlik oluşturmak istiyorsanız sadece 2,3,4 koyun....

Olaylar seçeneklerinde sadece bildiğiniz yolu ve koyduğunuz son komutu ->

----> koşullu dal - GLOBAL VARIABLE INTEGER = 2 ?

Evet ise --------> değişken tamsayısını 0 olarak ayarlayın.

-----> yoksa +1 değişken tamsayısı ekle!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu temel bir sistemdir ve adımları yukarıda koyarsanız, autoruns olmadan kendi başına çalışan olayları yapabilirsiniz!

hatırlamak! Etkinliklerin doğmasının zaman almasını istiyorsanız, her etkinliğe başka bir sayfa oluşturun, topladığınızda veya etkileşime girdiğinizde bazı boolean'ları etkinleştirir veya yerel olarak geçiş yapın ve koşullu seçenekleri yukarıdaki ikinci sayfaya koyun!

SORAR VE DEĞIŞIKLIKLER LÜTFEN SÖYLEYIN!!

Hello. Thanks for the tutorial. Actually, I was more interested in mount system if you could share it with me.?

I think she means riding your horse. From what it looks like the mount system is just an item that he paper dolls the horse sprite over top. I'm sure the item provides a boost to speed when player equips it.