S.F.S Sea Fishing System - Video Tutorial

Mitsueda

edit - the part two will be release and fix some bugs of this system! coming soom this week

Sea Fishing System 

Hi i'm ur friend Luk. 

I'm making online game with Intersect Engine and I am gonna record my progress likes diary to organize and process informations. 

So for that system you have to do this =

- 1 item for fish 

- 1 item for meal

- 1 item for rod

- 1 commom event for fish

- 1 npc for fish

- 1 projectile for rod

1 charset to fish and 1 paperdoll for rod 

if you like you can put some animations and songs. 

the video  is in brazilian because i'm brazilian. 

It is my fishing system on Intersect Engine for my game Blood In Pixels, we searching for new players soon. 
This video contains a tutorial step by step to create the fishing system. 

Video 001# Mini Série - Maker - Sistema de Pesca

#Gamedev #game #onlinegame #gamemaker #designer #gm #intersectengine

Cara gostei dessa sua intenção, apoio totalmente, muito legal sua ideia. Sobre o video em si o que eu recomendaria é cuidado no background, as vezes acontece uma coisa engraça como o gato que pulou na cara da pessoa atras de você e ela bateu no gato, fiquei rindo muito com aquilo, e pensar em outras situações para aquela além do seu planejado. Você fez uma arma, que mesmo que tenha pouco dano tem uma distancia muito longa, isso os jogadores podem usar em qualquer lugar, além disso, editar o video com qualquer ferramenta simples por exemplo para cortar o final pode ajudar bastante, além do mais mostrar mensagem na tela pode ser bastante chato quando você estiver jogando, mesmo que seja um prototipo já deixo o aviso. Por fim, por que esse editor não está boa parte traduzido? Tenho quase certeza que traduzi uns 95%, só não traduzi as ultimas atualizações que teve. Partes traduzido e partes não, não atrapalha você? Sem mais a dizer, desejo boa sorte.

=====================================================================================================================================

Dude, I liked your intention, I totally support your idea. About the video itself, what I would recommend is careful in the background, sometimes something funny happens like the cat that jumped in the face of the person behind you and she hit the cat, I was laughing a lot with that, and thinking of other situations to that one beyond your plan. You made a weapon, which even if it has little damage has a very long distance, this players can use anywhere, besides, editing the video with any simple tool for example to cut the end can help a lot, besides showing On-screen message can be quite annoying when you're playing, even if it's a prototype I already leave the warning. Finally, why is this editor not much translated? I'm pretty sure I translated about 95%, I just didn't translate the last updates you had. Translated parts and parts not, doesn't it bother you? Without more to say, I wish you good luck.

PS: 
Se for me responder em portugues, coloca a tradução abaixo, regras do forum, como eu fiz acima, se precisar de ajuda e tiver duvidas sinta-se livre pra me chamar quando quiser.
If you're answering me in Portuguese, put the translation below, forum rules, like I did before, if you need help and have questions, feel free to call me whenever you want.

Eu vou começar  a fazer .. esse video foi so um teste pra ver se dava certo, obrigado as dicas e melhorarei os próximos . sobre a tradução  eu ainda nao traduzi tudo do intersect. se.tiver.o arquivo traduzido me mande. poderiamos falar no discord ou whatsapp? 

i will start to do.. this video is only a test to see it working. thank you for tips and i will do it better in last videos. about the intersect translate i do not translate em all and if you have the translate archive note can you send to me? can we talk in discord or whatsapp?