Gamedata.db encrypted database problem

Dj_kvadrad

Question

Hello, please tell me the solution.

There was a problem that all important parameters are encrypted in the database under the following path:  inersect \ Server \ resources \ gamedata.db.

07c418103643be28c64efac442810637.png

How do I decode them to their original state so that the parameters are visible?

I need to change them to create large maps faster. This solution was suggested in response to my question about a less time consuming way to create maps.

6 answers to this question

Those values determine which map Id is on that respective side. 

I genuinely wouldn't recommend manually editing the database though. I'd suggest writing an import tool within the editor that converts your old maps to the new ones.

That is their original state. They're binary blobs of data.

Depending on which version of the engine you run they're encoded slightly different though. You'll have to make use of the way the server loads them to make sense of them.

5 minutes ago, Dj_kvadrad said:

Server version 0.6.3.458

Upgrade 7 asap, 6 is inestable

To edit databases I use DB Broser for SQlite, easy navigation and changes. Dont modify tables structure, only 2º tab of users data etc

3cf106005ec3720d460757c9a404dc8a.png

Cards to connect? I dont know what you are trying to do but you change map size in config.json not here.

I wouldnt touch anything here, this is so risky. when you click a BLOBl, top right there is the binary value.

You should only touch config.json, this will break your entire project with no return lol