How can i access players account?

Mitsueda

Question

Hi, i'm from brazil, so my english is too bad.

But lets starts.

I have many test accounts on my gamedev, so in some moment i have to delet or ban this account for take the start of my game.

I create admin account named - admin1, admin2, admin4...

and after i have to delete, but how can i do that?

5 answers to this question

Deleting things from those tables doesn't delete everything related to the account and characters. It just leaves bogus data in your database. 

You'd have to delete everything else that's referenced in the other tables as well which is quite a chore. If you're going to delete just the users I still think it's easier and less dangerous to just.. ban them. If you ever have code that references back to the user from every character and you don't delete everything you might run into some trouble at some point.

Personally, I'd not worry about deleting them too much and just ban them permanently. The amount of storage space a few accounts take up aren't really worth worrying about and if they're banned no one can log in to them anymore.

On 5/29/2021 at 3:37 PM, Mitsueda said:

Hi, i'm from brazil, so my english is too bad.

But lets starts.

I have many test accounts on my gamedev, so in some moment i have to delet or ban this account for take the start of my game.

I create admin account named - admin1, admin2, admin4...

and after i have to delete, but how can i do that?

Hello (Olá)

I'll try my best to help you, with using Google Translate.
(Vou tentar o meu melhor para ajudá-lo, usando o Google Translate.)

Make sure the server isn't running when you delete stuff from the playerdata database.
(Certifique-se de que o servidor não esteja funcionando ao excluir coisas do banco de dados playerdata.)

There is one way to delete all accounts if you don't have other accounts you want to keep.
(Existe uma maneira de excluir todas as contas se você não tiver outras contas que deseja manter.)

To delete all accounts goto the Server folder.
(Para deletar todas as contas vá para a pasta Server.)
Then resources
(Então, recursos)
Delete playerdata.db (I would suggest taking a backup first)
(Exclua playerdata.db (sugiro fazer um backup primeiro)

To edit the database you need DB Browser for SQLite (I'm guessing you are using the default SQLite database)
(Para editar o banco de dados, você precisa do DB Browser for SQLite (suponho que você esteja usando o banco de dados SQLite padrão))
You can download that here:
(Você pode fazer o download aqui:)
https://sqlitebrowser.org/

Be sure to BACKUP the playerdata.db before editing, and make sure your server is not running.
(Certifique-se de fazer BACKUP do playerdata.db antes de editar e certifique-se de que seu servidor não esteja funcionando.)

Open playerdata.db with the DB Browser
(Abra playerdata.db com o navegador DB)

Goto 'Browse Data' tab (2nd tab) at the top.
(Vá para a guia 'Browse Data' (2ª guia) na parte superior.)

Under Table;
(Debaixo da mesa;)
See "Players" table.
(Veja a tabela "Jogadores".)
You should be able to delete characters there.
(Você deve ser capaz de deletar caracteres lá.)

Under "Users" table you can also see user accounts.
(Na tabela "Usuários", você também pode ver as contas dos usuários.)
You should be able to delete accounts there.
(Você deve ser capaz de excluir contas lá.)

I don't know if this will cause any problems so make sure you backup ALL your files first, especially the playerdata.db
(Não sei se isso causará problemas, então certifique-se de fazer backup de TODOS os seus arquivos primeiro, especialmente o playerdata.db)

Make sure the server isn't running when you delete stuff from the playerdata database.
(Certifique-se de que o servidor não esteja funcionando ao excluir coisas do banco de dados playerdata.)

Good Luck :) / (Boa sorte :))

Thank you for helping and translating, i think i have to create dozens accounts for my tests, so i think will have to delete all oh theses.

Please, if you can help me in another questions. 

Can you say me another social media can we talk?

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/luk.neves.92

Whatsapp - +5512991092808

Discord - lucasennin#4203

Because i'm idealing an big project, but i have no much time to solve my questions in this forum,

I can give gold accounts or itens when the game gets finish.

9 minutes ago, Mitsueda said:

Thank you for helping and translating, i think i have to create dozens accounts for my tests, so i think will have to delete all oh theses.

Please, if you can help me in another questions. 

Can you say me another social media can we talk?

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/luk.neves.92

Whatsapp - +5512991092808

Discord - lucasennin#4203

Because i'm idealing an big project, but i have no much time to solve my questions in this forum,

I can give gold accounts or itens when the game gets finish.

It's OK :)
Tudo bem

I'm still new to Intersect myself, so I don't know how much I can help you with sorry. Best place is the forums, as there are more people here that can also help you.
Ainda sou novo no Intersect, então não sei o quanto posso ajudá-lo, desculpe. O melhor lugar são os fóruns, pois há mais pessoas aqui que também podem ajudá-lo.