Passive skills.

Blinkuz

Question

Has anyone somehow managed to have passive skills in their projects? If so, is there any advice or guide where you should start investigating, no matter that changes are required in the source to achieve it as long as the result is good.

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Blinkuz said:

Has anyone somehow managed to have passive skills in their projects? If so, is there any advice or guide where you should start investigating, no matter that changes are required in the source to achieve it as long as the result is good.

I cant figure out a good way to make passive skills tbh, maybe some event type skill that plays with variables? For example, during the next 30 min respawn here for free, or for the next days elocuency will be busted so you can access a 50% cheaper shop, those kind of things are the best uses I can think about right now

I understand, I was also thinking about modifying the current skills of buffs, but adding a unique identifier for the passives and maybe I can change a bit the condition that verifies the time of the buff, it is a bit forced and I do not know what a good idea it can be .