Need Help [Well Paid] Looking for high quality pixel artists

Khaikaa

Hi everyone!

I'm gonna start a new Intersect Project and I need someone to do the pixel art. In this project I'm focusing very much in the quality of the music and designs, so I need someone very experienced and/or very talented to do different the pixel art designs(tilesets, spritesheets, animations...). I need more than 1 artist in order to do all the work.

I have experience in team working, and I also understand the difficulties of making high quality designs, I already hired pixel artists in the past, so don't worry, you won't have to face stupid arguings about pricing and stuff, I'm willing to pay well, but of course that means I also want high quality orders.

If you believe you are a good pixel artist and are available for taking some work, please talk to me here or by private message, I will explain all the project's details and what I'm looking for in terms of design.

Thanks for reading!

The recruiting is currently closed. Thank you for your interest!

3 minutes ago, Daniele Santana said:

Hello, I'm a pixelartist and I wanted to know more about the project, this is my discord, Daniele Santana # 8672, I also wanted to propose a test to check if my art meets your standards.

Thank you Daniele! I'll contact you through discord in a few hours