Font zooming, opacity

xholdz

Question

As I am progressing little by little in relation to C #, and especially in relation to the intersect, I am grateful for the help of everyone who made themselves available, when I needed it. Anyway, I come here again to ask for a direction for another one of my several doubts. This time I would like to know how ru I handle the font in the game, such as zooming (if possible), opacity, etc. I appreciate the help if someone can tell me how to do it, or point out a direction for it.

Sorry if  i'm not in the corret area for this question.

thank you.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, jcsnider said:

You shouldn't zoom in on fonts. Instead use bigger fonts. Font sizes are set in the client/resources/config.json and in the client/resources/gui/layouts/*.jsons

Just change the sizes from 12 to 14 or whatever you need.

I understand, but that's not the point. Okay, here's a brief explanation of what I'm trying to do: I'm trying to get the damage message to start with a larger size and decrease over time of time getting smaller, disappearing until finally disappearing completely from the scene. So I asked about opacity as well. Anyway thanks for your reply.

6 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

Then everything you want is done within the source. I am sure there is a font scaling option in there somewhere. For fading out over time, you draw fonts with color values. Just provide a decreasing alpha value for that color.

wow it's really good to know that! I will look for that in the source. Thank you for pointing the direction @jcsnider. c: