Where are accounts stored

Markchapman

Question

My kids have been playing while I play with the engine developing quests and such, my youngest one has two accounts or more maybe (the server says there's 10 accounts?) I have the admin account that I use for the editor, but I want to wipe all the accounts but I can't find them in the server.

3 answers to this question

I'm not sure it's worth deleting stuff from the database manually like that. Sounds like you might cause more harm than having some bogus accounts would do.

But yeah, the accounts are stored in playerdata.db as Kassie said. If you intend to open this file for edits, please close the server first and use an Sqlite browser of some form.

I really wouldn't recommend messing with the database records though. Especially not since the data is across several tables and linked together. 

If you simply want to wipe ALL accounts, just delete/rename the playerdata.db file. That's a much safer option.

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

I'm not sure it's worth deleting stuff from the database manually like that. Sounds like you might cause more harm than having some bogus accounts would do.

But yeah, the accounts are stored in playerdata.db as Kassie said. If you intend to open this file for edits, please close the server first and use an Sqlite browser of some form.

I really wouldn't recommend messing with the database records though. Especially not since the data is across several tables and linked together. 

If you simply want to wipe ALL accounts, just delete/rename the playerdata.db file. That's a much safer option.

Thanks for that, thats what I'll do. There's been so many changes I want to see how they do starting over, make sure there isn't any major bugs..