rafaal1

equipment

Question

Can you elaborate on your question?
Are you talking about making paperdolls, or the character selection screen showing the paperdolls? or something else?

You have to draw the elements that will not change like the background.

Check out the "resources\gui" folder of the client to have a better idea of what to do.

2 hours ago, rafaal1 said:

But I don't want to click on the characters, charactericon.png only to display it on the game screen would I ask for a code 

Oh yeah you will need to edit the source code in order to marge the inventory window with the character one. And the same if you want it to always be visible.

You will have to check "Intersect.Client.Interface.Game" folder in Visual Studio and edit files related to "Character" and "Inventory".

3 hours ago, rafaal1 said:

You could do it because I can't do it too much

You will give me at most anyoad

please 

I don't think I will do it in a near future (or a far one)

1 hour ago, rafaal1 said:

Ok You would like a little help with the files  .josn

Well I don't need help with json files haha

1 hour ago, rafaal1 said:

I can edit but I need help so I ask you if you don't want to help me sometimes :)

Ok cool, you can send me direct message if you need help, but I don't guarantee I will do anything lol

Just now, rafaal1 said:

It's probably not a guild system or is it because no nwm

Well I don't know what you mean by "no nwm", but if that doesn't answer you question, I guess you will have to find a way to do what you want by creating an event system with the Game Editor or by directly editing the source code.

58 minutes ago, rafaal1 said:

Is it possible to open the source code through something other than visual studio?

Yeah it is. I found this site with a list of Integrated Development Environment for C#. Link below

Go to the site

2 hours ago, rafaal1 said:

I'm sorry that I write a lot but this chapter is very important because otherwise my game I doubt that it makes sense jak zrobić dom aukc I mean the type that has the items of other players listed is very important to me

You will then need someone willing to code for you. You can make a forum post where you explain you search someone to edit the way the inventory and character window interface is.

I am not willing to do it lol

57 minutes ago, rafaal1 said:

but my point was to make an npc that has other players' items and anyone can buy an item from someone.

Ok good luck