equipment

Commpany.Shein

Question

2 hours ago, rafaal1 said:

But I don't want to click on the characters, charactericon.png only to display it on the game screen would I ask for a codeΒ 

Β 

Oh yeah you will need to edit the source code in order to marge the inventory window with the character one. And the same if you want it to always be visible.

Β 

You will have to check "Intersect.Client.Interface.Game" folder in Visual Studio and edit files related to "Character" and "Inventory".

Just now, rafaal1 said:

It's probably not a guild system or is it because no nwm

Β 

Well I don't know what you mean by "no nwm", but if that doesn't answer you question, I guess you will have to find a way to do what you want by creating an event system with the Game Editor or by directly editing the source code.

2 hours ago, rafaal1 said:

I'm sorry that I write a lot but this chapter is very important because otherwise my game I doubt that it makes sense jak zrobić dom aukc I mean the type that has the items of other players listed is very important to me

Β 

You will then need someone willing to code for you. You can make a forum post where you explain you search someone to edit the way the inventory and character window interfaceΒ is.

Β 

I am not willing to do it lol