Intersect Engine Issue, or Bug ?

Doug

Question

I have 100+ Classes Made for a Project i'm working on, Some reason the Event Function won't change my Class... Is there a Class limit in code I need to change or why is it glitching on me and not changing my class ? It changed it perfectly fine before I added the 100+ Classes.

Edited: I Fixed my Issue on Class Changes by Making a Brand New Account, But I have to fix classes completely for Example - When you Select Tony it's Really Jeffery. Idk if all the classes are bugged and this is on my end.

But how do you delete Accounts on your server? I wanna delete all accounts and im fix this Class Bug("on my end")

Update: The Classes Work but you need to add Change Sprite (" In my Game ") Cause I have 100+ Classes but it works!

I just need to know how to edit player accounts or delete accounts for future doings...

4 answers to this question

To delete all accounts just delete playerdata.db and restart server. Changing classes will NOT change sprites. If you need to see if a class change worked check the class name on the character select screen or in the character menu.

Oh ok!

@jcsnider I have 100+ Classes, and for example Zackary is Number 25 on the Class Choice right? Well when I choose johnny whos Class one, it makes me be Zackary. Is there anyway to fix that or

?

" This happening when Making a new account. "

@jcsnider Yes sir!

For the Time Beinging i'm use you guys function to fix it!

I'm make a Event on beginning Map to Detect the Class they're, and Change there Class to Fix it for the Time being! BUT OVERALL THIS ENGINE IS SPECTACULAR! 

I give intersect engine a 10 rating For Best Performance 2D Engine out!