Setting JSON Files

Yuri

Question

Please tell me where you can see information on setting up the json file located in the gui folder.

The properties of some lines indicate null, or completely empty, which means that they are not active, which means they can be set to a value and this will be displayed in the game.  The purpose of many lines is not entirely clear.

Ru:

Подскажите пожалуйста, где можно посмотреть информацию по настройке json файлов, расположенных в папке gui.

В свойствах некоторых строк указано null, или вовсе пусто, это значит что они не активные, а значит им можно задать значение и это отобразится в игре. Назначение многих строк не совсем понятно.

4 answers to this question

There isnt quite a tutorial on it. I reccomend grabbing a blank version of the client and messing with the values until you get something you like. Then move those files into your active project. That's how I learnt.

Translated/переведенный:

Там не совсем учебник по этому вопросу. Я рекомендую брать чистую версию клиента и возиться со значениями, пока вы не получите то, что вам нравится. Затем переместите эти файлы в ваш активный проект. Вот как я узнал.

49 minutes ago, Mapyo said:

There isnt quite a tutorial on it. I reccomend grabbing a blank version of the client and messing with the values until you get something you like. Then move those files into your active project. That's how I learnt.

Translated/переведенный:

Там не совсем учебник по этому вопросу. Я рекомендую брать чистую версию клиента и возиться со значениями, пока вы не получите то, что вам нравится. Затем переместите эти файлы в ваш активный проект. Вот как я узнал.

Thanks a lot!  Apparently this is what you have to do.