Need Help Need help creating a game.

Bytez

Name: Skyix

Intersect Editor

Current Progress: Just working on the rest password feature, how to have it so people can play the game, testing the features.

I would just like to create a fun game for others to play.

Staff: Just me but i am looking for others to help.

Sample Content (Screenshots, music, videos -- content is the biggest selling point!)

Plans: Planning on changing graphics, making a character, creating a story, etc.

Looking for: Developers who are willing to help for free but get credit.

Also need some beta testers, and graphic designers.

I wont be acting like i own the whole thing commanding everyone who helps what to do. I would like to make it into a fun big game because i can make it into a big game easily i just need the right people to help and who aren't too rude. I would like to create the game into this fun storymode game and a sandbox kinda. And i have been working on intersect for almost a month now. I just created my forum account. Please consider helping out. Thank you

for reading and god bless everyone.

4 hours ago, Bytez said:

Name: Skyix

Intersect Editor

Current Progress: Just working on the rest password feature, how to have it so people can play the game, testing the features.

I would just like to create a fun game for others to play.

Staff: Just me but i am looking for others to help.

Sample Content (Screenshots, music, videos -- content is the biggest selling point!)

Plans: Planning on changing graphics, making a character, creating a story, etc.

Looking for: Developers who are willing to help for free but get credit.

Also need some beta testers, and graphic designers.

I wont be acting like i own the whole thing commanding everyone who helps what to do. I would like to make it into a fun big game because i can make it into a big game easily i just need the right people to help and who aren't too rude. I would like to create the game into this fun storymode game and a sandbox kinda. And i have been working on intersect for almost a month now. I just created my forum account. Please consider helping out. Thank you

for reading and god bless everyone.

Hey buddy, I would say do some testing and try out all of the features before diving in to work on a game with a group.

Maybe start a new thread looking for other users who are new to the engine so you guys could prototype something and learn together.