Sound Hero and NPC, Item, Spell Insonation

Lalak

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Lalak said:

For example, I want my character saying some replica or NPC with whom I'm fighting, too, said selected replica, and Yes, Samadashvili with the NPC too npc said replica and said text descriptions of the hero's attack, the attack animations, Npc monster, saying his lines and not only use the animation and just

No thats not possible at the moment, you will have to wait for source and add that feature.

Only way to get a NPC you attack to say anyhting is to add it to the NPC animation, and it will say on every attack.

54 minutes ago, Lalak said:

If NPC add animation with sound, will I hear it too? voice

Not sure what u mean. For normal NPCs and you want them to make a noise when interacted with I use animations with sound, buit dont put any visuals in animation (so it only plays sound).

Four story line and shop NPCs I create events, and with that you can add sounds to the event when conditions are met. So if you wanted a sound that says "Hello" when you interact with then event you put that first in the command list, that will play "Hello" when player interacts with event.

9 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Not sure what u mean. For normal NPCs and you want them to make a noise when interacted with I use animations with sound, buit dont put any visuals in animation (so it only plays sound).

Four story line and shop NPCs I create events, and with that you can add sounds to the event when conditions are met. So if you wanted a sound that says "Hello" when you interact with then event you put that first in the command list, that will play "Hello" when player interacts with event.

For example, I want my character saying some replica or NPC with whom I'm fighting, too, said selected replica, and Yes, Samadashvili with the NPC too npc said replica and said text descriptions of the hero's attack, the attack animations, Npc monster, saying his lines and not only use the animation and just