Quick cast spell / Item

Terrafyde

Question

In B6, I see there is a new setting where an item type:spell can be a quick cast item. Can someone confirm ;

- This means the item can cast the spell instead of the item being a means to learn the spell

- And the spell cast is literally quick, as casting time is ignored and there is no way for an item to cast a spell with using a casting time.

2 answers to this question

On 11/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, Terrafyde said:

In B6, I see there is a new setting where an item type:spell can be a quick cast item. Can someone confirm ;

- This means the item can cast the spell instead of the item being a means to learn the spell

- And the spell cast is literally quick, as casting time is ignored and there is no way for an item to cast a spell with using a casting time.

Yes as Khaikaa said you can make a item that quick casts the spell (so player doesn't learn spell)

All quick cast "Item" Spells ignore casting times and cooldowns. They instantly cast.

16 minutes ago, Terrafyde said:

Im not sure about the second point but yeah, you can cast spells directly with that kind of items