Is it possible to adjust the attributes tiles in the map editor?

SarcasticSloth24

Question

Hi everyone!

I feel like I've been posting a lot lately, but I love the intersect engine and as I've used it, I've just had a lot of questions come up.

This time, I'm wondering if it is possible to adjust which tiles show up for attributes when you are in the map editor. For example, I edited the 'attributes' png from the misc folder. I added an extra tile marker and I diferentiated between Z dimension level 1 tiles and zdimension level 2 tiles.  (You can see the original and then my edited version to the right.)57b57c5c4d0d9fae1051f81893db3905.png 4d8b569d9d4826f40f010d209b1b5c35.png

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell the editor to use the z1 tiles for zdimension level 1 and the z2 for zdimension level 2. As it currently is, the editor displays the same png image for any type of zdimension attribute, and it makes it confusing because all the editor shows is purple z's, and I don't always know which z's are blocks, which are gateways, and which are level 1 and which are level 2. It would make it a lot easier to keep track of the zdimensions that I am using in game if the editor could use different png images for each type of z dimension. 

Thank you. If there is anything about my question that I need to clarify, please let me know.

1 answer to this question