Issues to make my game public

DonutDev

Question

Untitledadsf.png

Netdebug Link: https://hastebin.com/axuhayiguj

Firewall deactivated (Windows Defense deactivated as well) and no anti-virus installed in my computer.

I live in a appartment (?)
My own network lol but I do have multiple routers, and this is not the main modem.But I tried in the main network device and is still the same issue. (I'm using Ethernet btw, I had to carry my desktop computer all the way over the modem to try it out lol)
unknown.png?width=936&height=566

I did opened the ports (jic) C:

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DonutDev said:

Untitledadsf.png

Netdebug Link: https://hastebin.com/axuhayiguj

Firewall deactivated (Windows Defense deactivated as well) and no anti-virus installed in my computer.

I live in a appartment (?)
My own network lol but I do have multiple routers, and this is not the main modem.But I tried in the main network device and is still the same issue. (I'm using Ethernet btw, I had to carry my desktop computer all the way over the modem to try it out lol)
unknown.png?width=936&height=566

I did opened the ports (jic) C:

Why are you hiding your public IP? That is shown to anyone playing your game and resets constantly...

Try using this.

2 hours ago, Devo said:

Are you sure you have a static ip (Dedicated with all ports opened) ?

And make sure no tunneling adapter such as npcap is enabled on your computer.

yup I'm sure

23 minutes ago, The Bunny Gamer said:

Why are you hiding your public IP? That is shown to anyone playing your game and resets constantly...

Try using this.

I'll use no-ip when I get my server working xd, do you guys have a solution? ewe

1 hour ago, Devo said:

What about this:

1)Confirm that 192.168.1.102 is truly your lan ip through "ipconfig" in command prompt.

2)Run your server.

3)Check port 8080 here: https://canyouseeme.org/

Also try to confirm it with ISP if you are allowed to port forward with your ip in first place.

It is my ip

and 3) "Error: I could not see your service on 148.255.152.132 on port (8080)."

You gotta think of it like a highway.. port forwarding needs to happen at every mile marker:

Modem -> Router 1 -> Router 2 -> PC Firewall -> Antivirus -> Game

It looks like you've configured Router 2... now you need to configure Router 1 and open it's port to router 2's local ip, and then if your modem is a firewall you'll have to open a port there leading to router 1 as well...

12 hours ago, jcsnider said:

You gotta think of it like a highway.. port forwarding needs to happen at every mile marker:

Modem -> Router 1 -> Router 2 -> PC Firewall -> Antivirus -> Game

It looks like you've configured Router 2... now you need to configure Router 1 and open it's port to router 2's local ip, and then if your modem is a firewall you'll have to open a port there leading to router 1 as well...

But I opened the ports on my modem and tried it there o,o ~ Got the same error. Though I just tried using my laptop and it works, with any router withing my house network... :S Idk what's going on with my desktop, I don't have any type of security software and my firewall is turned off...

1 hour ago, DonutDev said:

But I opened the ports on my modem and tried it there o,o ~ Got the same error. Though I just tried using my laptop and it works, with any router withing my house network... :S Idk what's going on with my desktop, I don't have any type of security software and my firewall is turned off...

Can you post here the output of "ipconfig" on command prompt of your desktop ?

17 hours ago, DonutDev said:

one of them is hamachi, and well I haven't tried uninstalling hamachi (? I disabled it but that didn't work. Maybe I should uninstall it and see if that fixes the issue

Well if you think that you disabled it then there would be no use of uninstalling it but you can uninstall it as well you wouldn't lose anything... (Always make sure to check if it is disabled via cmd ipconfig).