API Usage

StalysRex

Question

Can some one verify if they are receiving the same 500 internal server error code as me, when trying to retrieve a list of players thru the API or doing anything in general besides retrieving a token which works flawlessly.

You can see I get the token initially, then use it for the list, but I get a 500 internal server error every time. Maybe I am missing something, idk.

Retrieving Token:

6ec2d5ff4834163c185fc8aabd2295d4.png

Use Token With POST request for list of players online:

6ad356bf9b604e9f1aecd52a1a8f5e77.png

EDIT:Quick update, I was able to successfully send a Message to the server, but still got the 500 server error.. weird. I know this is the first iteration of the API, but just want to make sure I am not the only one.

082ab87ac8fee41ac55a0876d15c3a60.png

Edited by StalysRex
Updated with new screenshot

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, davidsaid06 said:

it worked for me, i tested it on postman, i don't know if they are needed, but that user you are using has api roles? 

Ok, as far as I know api roles are needed. So far I have tried it with Webstorm, and Visual studio, VB.net and get the same results. I will try postman and see if that differs. If not, maybe its the server.

EDIT:Used Postman and it worked to grab the players online, so not really sure what the difference is yet between each IDE. Good news, its not the server.

05cc8f67c8961ef6570f3350f5df0f27.png

Edited by StalysRex
Postman worked.