Jump to content
  • 0

Randomization in events



Oh hey, hi.
I'm quite new at developing anything at all, and I'd like to make an enchanting system, where the weapon has a specific chance of breaking.
Either way, is it possible to make some sort of randomization in the current version, which leads to a branch in an event? Like, 75% chance of leading to one branch, 25% chance of leading to another.

Any and all help is appreciated


Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • Create New...