Bonus by Level.

Weylon Santana

Question

I configured some attributes so that the character gains points in its attributes when gaining level.
Something I've noticed now is that the character does not gain points by gaining each level, but in a level gain he receives the attributes, and in other gains no change occurs. Why that

And another question, why gaining level, all statuses at the same time receive the percentage that I set up, why currently some status receive and others not, usually 2/3 status at a time when the level gain.

3 answers to this question

Google Translation:

Have you tested with low values? The engine rounds down by what I noticed.

EDIT: For clarity, the Character window shows integer values of stats, but the engine stores the decimal values given by% and accumulates until it reaches the next higher number, otherwise the lower integer value remains. Example: I have Attack 20 with bonus of 1% per level, only after picking 5 levels I will gain 1 bonus point in Attack, that is, 0.2 Attack per level.

@Virus keep it English in English boards please mate :)

17 minutes ago, Virus said:

Sorry about it, he's from Brazil as well so I didn't think it would be a problem. I can write in English too if needed, better than machine translation I guess, although that gtranslation ain't so bad. But I have no idea what I wrote anymore, I was drunk I think.

Its all good mate, just in English boards keep it English so others can read replies that might be helpful to them :)

3 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Google Translation:

Have you tested with low values? The engine rounds down by what I noticed.

EDIT: For clarity, the Character window shows integer values of stats, but the engine stores the decimal values given by% and accumulates until it reaches the next higher number, otherwise the lower integer value remains. Example: I have Attack 20 with bonus of 1% per level, only after picking 5 levels I will gain 1 bonus point in Attack, that is, 0.2 Attack per level.

@Virus keep it English in English boards please mate :)

Ahh, then this function works then as the exp formula. This is boring. I was really low. But, to give up, I had an idea in mind, but I will not elaborate it anymore, it is a bit more complex for me to still understand everything and adapt to my project. Thanks for the reply.

12 hours ago, Virus said:

Você fez testes com valores baixos? A engine arredonda pra baixo pelo que percebi.

EDIT: Pra ficar mais claro, a janela de Personagem mostra valores inteiros de stats, mas a engine armazena os valores decimais dados pela % e vai acumulando até chegar no próximo número superior, caso contrário permanece o valor inteiro mais baixo. Exemplo: Tenho Ataque 20 com bônus de 1% por nível, só após pegar 5 níveis que ganharei 1 ponto de bônus em Ataque, ou seja, 0,2 ataque por nível.

Ahh, então essa função funciona então como o exp formula. Isso é chato. Eu estava realmente com valores baixos. Mas, desistir, eu tinha uma ideia em mente, mais não vou mais elabora-la, é um pouco mais complexo para eu ainda entender tudo e adaptar para meu projeto. Agradeço a resposta.

Realmente, neste forum de perguntas e respostas só se pode postar em ingles. Por isso perguntei em ingles acima. O unico lugar que podemos postar qualquer coisa em portugues é dentro do nosso forum. Eu sempre pergunto aqui, visto que lá não é muito ativo.

Voce pode postar em portugues aqui tambem, contanto que haja a tradução de tudo abaixo. Obrigado por esclarecer esse problema @Virus

Actually, in this forum of questions and answers can only be posted in English. That's why I asked in English above. The only place we can post anything in Portuguese is within our forum. I always ask here, since there it is not very active.

You can post in Portuguese here as well, as long as there is a translation of everything below. Thanks for clarifying this problem @Virus