Looking for Work I can help you working on your dbz game!

Gibier

Hey AGD community how are you doing? It seems that I'll have alot of free time soon, cause I have like 99% chance of getting kick out of my school. So why not full it a little bit of my future free time by working on a DBZ game? :15_yum: 

For those who didn't know i worked on a dbz game for a year which was name DBZ Renaissance which had alot of feature as: flying system (water only), crafting capsule, cooking, collectable capsule to find, chest with random loot, housing system, 'instance' to fight boss in single mode only, 'cutscene'.... It had a so huge open world that you could take many path to get at the same place.

Else I can do UI (B4.9.1 and B5), event (I have an event tutorial), I ripped the tileset and animation to compile the tileset that I used in DBZ renaissance. I can also do pretty much everything that intersect can offert (for some feature i can only do basic things event if i use intersect for a year and a half i still dont know everything of it)

I know the base of photoshop, illustrator, photoFiltre 6/7/studio X

When i fresh clean my pc i delete my neweist backup of my dbz game, but i still have old back up so i you want to try it just tell me and I'll open my server for you.

I don't want any money for my possibly work with you: Help is enough for me I'll do it for free.

29 minutes ago, Xeno Games said:

Only DBZ??

I can offer help on other type of game than dbz, but that will depend of the gameplay, storyline, main goal of the project. It will also depend on the project progression i dont want to work on a project from scratch. But i'm really more familiar with dbz game and i like working on dbz game that pretty much why I wrote the topic on dbz.

I did some other project with intersect which were not made from dbz: World of ghoul (really early development and discontinued), Fable the last hope (also early development and discontinued) to finally become one of my planned project 'Faith?' (I didn't make a topic about this game, i'm still working on the game's documentation)

59 minutes ago, Dashplant said:

:107_hand_splayed:

I'll need a recent version of your game, the one you gave me has been delete from my pc when i reinstall my windows or is really outdated.