- Gains +1 Attack per level.

- x3 better at 'Mining' & 'Blacksmithing'

Mage:

- Gains +1 Magic per level.

- x3 better at 'Tailoring' & 'Inscription'

Guardian:

- Gains +1 Defense per level.

- x3 better at 'Cartography' and 'Taming'[/align]

]Magic: Decides your maximum Mana and effects your spell's effect by a small %. Improves 'Mana Potion' effect.

Defense: Decides your maximum Health. Improves 'Heal Potion' effect.

Town Portals

You can travel back to town, and return to your original spot. Good for pre-raids and buying supplies.

5a34dce98f.jpg

Buffs

04c4e2c252.jpg

Resurrection scroll

To resurrect a dead player. Right click on the scroll and select the body.

Town scroll

Go to the town via a town gate will summon, you will able to go back your position. Gates will dispel in 60 seconds.

Bless Scroll

There are two types of this scroll. "Experience" and "Battle Skill".

"Experience" will buff your receiving experience points.

Battle Skill will buff your ranged and melee attacks (not spells)

Will dispel in 30 minutes

Loot Scroll

This scroll buffs your loot from monsters. Will dispel in 30 minutes

Class Changer Scroll

You can buy it from Elite Mage Vendors in towns. Use to change your class (Warrior, Wizard, Guardian)

You can change your class every time, unlimited.

Polymorph Scrolls

Lets you Polymorph into a monster form for 180 seconds. You can find these scrolls in monster loot pools:

Snake: Polymorph effects to physical attack 20%

Rat: Polymorph effects to physical attack 30%

Giant Bee: Polymorph effects to magic 40%

Giant Spider: Polymorph effects to magic 50%

Watcher: Polymorph effects to physical attack 60%

Giant Snake: Polymorph effects to physical attack 70%

Skeleton: Polymorph effects to magic 80%

Wolf: Polymorph effects to physical attack 90%

Giant: Polymorph effects to physical attack 100%

Bandit: Polymorph effects to physical attack 110%

Gargoyle: Polymorph effects to magic 120%

Undead Knight: Polymorph effects to physical attack 130%

Wizard: Polymorph effects to magic 150%

Elite Wizard: Polymorph effects to magic 170%

Witch: Polymorph effects to magic 180%

Giant Lord: Polymorph effects to physical attack 210%

Hell Spider: Polymorph effects to magic 250%

Kerki: Polymorph effects to magic 300%

Devil: Polymorph effects to magic 500%

Taming

Can be made with a 'Taming Staff' to tame a monster.

<Success Formula>

A= (Quality of your taming staff) x (random value between 0 & 8) x [if your class is Guardian: random value between 1&3]

B= Current health of the target monster / 2

if A>B taming will be successful

Tailoring

Done with a 'Scissors' and a 'Cloth' to craft robes and hats.

Cartography

Done with a 'Treasure Map' and a 'Magic Ball' to get have a chance to win some items by completing the puzzle. The time

allowed to complete the puzzle and your moves are generated by the magic ball's quality. So be careful if you are examining

a high quality treasure map with a low quality magic ball.

Treasure chests and levels.

Not revelant with cartography, everyone can open these chests. You can see the potential treasure chest spawn points on your map.

There is 4 different quality chest available.

- Low

- Medium

- High

- Legendary

Weapons and Properties

Speed: Decides your attack speed.

Damage Power: Effects the Damage formula

Range: Decides max attacking range

Titles

Best skill value < 50 =  Novice

49 < Best skill value < 70 =  Apprentice

69 < Best skill value < 90 = Expert

89 < Best skill value < 120 =  Master

119 < Best skill value < 150 =  Grandmaster

Best skill value > 150 =  Legendary

Other Systems

-Receiving experience and loot

Maximum 5 heroes can get experience from a monster. But only the highest damage of those 5 heroes will get the loot.

-About PvP

PvP is just for fun. Available at Arena

Fixes:

Fixed the -1 health required to die bug.

Updater:

be611ad7aa.jpg

Videos:

5OUnRBkLzIo

4FwuDgg7s18

DxbyZMgBeko

Ei8zmHf1m5A

The game is actually live, I'm just not advertising it as live yet as to get a better balance and content done. The game is not that feature packed, I wanted to stay "old school" with a few up to date systems.

@The Crzy Doctor All builds have a fair chance of loot. Loot is completely random. There's no "lets make X hard as hell to get". Yes there chances but from playing the game my self and when I first released it many people were getting high end items from day to day activities like slaying the World Bosses or looting chests. There is no real "end game" items. The Stats are randomly generated on drop based on a few things. So you might find an item that has the same Icon and the same prefab as someone else, But it's very unlikely to be the same in Stats. The higher you go in level and Stats the better the items are added into the loot pool.

There are loads of updates on another forum but really do not want to link nor copy months of stuff into one post :).

@The Crzy Doctor All builds have a fair chance of loot. Loot is completely random. There's no "lets make X hard as hell to get". Yes there chances but from playing the game my self and when I first released it many people were getting high end items from day to day activities like slaying the World Bosses or looting chests. There is no real "end game" items. The Stats are randomly generated on drop based on a few things. So you might find an item that has the same Icon and the same prefab as someone else, But it's very unlikely to be the same in Stats. The higher you go in level and Stats the better the items are added into the loot pool.

"Maximum 5 heroes can get experience from a monster. But only the highest damage of those 5 heroes will get the loot."

As I said... Loot system seems to more to those who have better stats for damage... So in the party system when the loot is dropped seems the DPS or one who has the higher damage in the group will get all the things... Well from how I read that line from the OP. Your explanation really just confirmed what I said. DPS or higher stats in a group will get all the loot. So to me, your looting system makes no sense.

That was based in mind about Parties, There is no actual parties in game so I did a kind of loot share that had highest damage gets access to the loot. This also helps with kill stealing etc also in the long run as we know how annoying that can be in games. This is not set in stone may I add, This is really early game with just me working on everything so bare with me as stuff gets adjusted and added :).