People on server?

Khaikaa

Question

2 answers to this question

There is no real answer to this. The only true way to know is to actually have the amount of people you're expecting to play to actually play at the same time.

Personally, I believe that 100-200+ should be no problem if everything is perfect about your set up. This really does depend on the specs of the system it is running on and the speed/stability of the network though.

There will never be a truely perfect set up.

5 hours ago, MiniGrief said:

There is no real answer to this. The only true way to know is to actually have the amount of people you're expecting to play to actually play at the same time.

Personally, I believe that 100-200+ should be no problem if everything is perfect about your set up. This really does depend on the specs of the system it is running on and the speed/stability of the network though.

There will never be a truely perfect set up.

Thank you for the answer, I was just wondering how big could you make your project. I've never done a mmorpg game before so I don't really know how difficult is holding a bunch of people online without lag. Of course I don't think I'll need to hold more than 20 people online at the same time, just asking.

Good luck!