A callout exception has been reported to the target

Martinnl

Question

Hello, I provide you with a colleague client and after switching on I jumped off the error immediately and the files have the same as I use ..

2017-12-10 21:14:42.053 [Error] Message: A callout exception has been reported to the target.
2017-12-10 21:14:42.054 [Error] Stack Trace:    w System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   w System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
   w System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args)
   w Intersect.Client.Program.Main() w C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\AGD\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Client\ClientMain.cs:wiersz 34
2017-12-10 21:14:42.054 [Error] Stack Trace:    w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()
   w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()
   w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)
2017-12-10 21:14:42.055 [Error] Time: 12/10/2017 9:14:42 PM

1 answer to this question