Concept Mine&Slash | Unique ORPG Game!

Doctor Who

tcyCvMFm.png

-------------------------------------- EN

Hey Welcome to the presentation of Mine&Slash, Mine&Slash is an ORPG based on Greek mythology.

In Mine&Slash you are an Hero in investigation of Power of God, you have to brave 100 floor of the Divine Purgatory to be a God!

At the last floor you have to fight with the god where you have allegiance. But you have RPG classic features too like evolution of you player, Guilde, faction, commerce etc...

All of that with a constant evolution!

For brave  the 100 floors of the Divine Purgatory you have to upgrade your player with many features for be more and more powerful!

-------------------------------------- FR

Mine&Slash est un ORPG hack’n’slash créer sous, Intersect dans un Univers basé sur la mythologie Grecque.

Dans Mine&Slash vous incarnez un héros en quête du pouvoir ultime pour cela vous allez devoir gravir les 100 paliers du purgatoire divin et affronter le dieu auquel vous aurez voué allégeance. Vous retrouverez aussi tous les rouages d'un RPG classique comme : évolution du personnage, Guilde, faction, commerce (achat revente, échange) tout cela avec une constante évolution. 

Pour pouvoir passer les 100 étages du Purgatoir, vous allez devoir faire évoluer votre personnage sous différents angles pour être assez puissant pour terrasser les différents monstres qui vous barreront le passage dans votre ascension.

itW0Zn1.png

For English go on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hack_and_slash

Dans un hack’n’slash , le but est assez simple, vous incarnez un joueur qui est en quête de réussite et de gloire, pour ce faire il va devoir terrasser des monstres qui gardent un trésor. Une fois que vous l'avez battu, vous allez obtenir son trésor et donc évoluer pour ensuite terrasser des monstres encore plus forts que le précédent. Cela se résume une action infinie donc l'objectif et de devenir de plus en plus fort pour combattre des monstres de plus en plus coriaces.

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Gravelord said:

Could you post some screenshots in the main post so we can see what the game looks like?

19 hours ago, Agoraphobic said:

I also would love to see some more screenshots. The premise for the game sounds awesome.

15 hours ago, Henry said:

Reading the description I was reminded of the game "Path to Exile" for some reason hah.
Looks good so far by description, I agree with the above post :P

Real thanks, but now is a Concept not more :) I'm going to work on it all days no worries