walkable?

PinkAngel

Question

12 answers to this question

i have the raw fish set up in item editor if that is what you mean and the fishing appears to be working fine just it will not give me any fish even at 100% drop and the max HP keeps resetting itself to 0 while giving the min HP what "was" the max HP. I am now at a standstill because if making resources are not going to work then it is all hopeless :(

resource2.png

Just now, PinkAngel said:

yes look at bottom picture it says tool type fishing rod

Alright. Here's how it works : it deals weapon to the resource and while it does, it gives you fish on the chance you have and takes away current health from the resource. Change weapon damage to 1 and voilla, works for me :)

wow thank you so much, I guess I assumed it was dealing damage as it would say -1 each time i was clicking but just not giving me the fish so i changed the weapon damage to 1 like you said and yes it does work but not at correct percentage since i have it at 100% and it only gave me a fish after every 2 or 3 clicks but thats no big deal, it is reasonable and atleast working now. you have been a huge help for a beginner like me.

Just now, PinkAngel said:

wow thank you so much, I guess I assumed it was dealing damage as it would say -1 each time i was clicking but just not giving me the fish so i changed the weapon damage to 1 like you said and yes it does work but not at correct percentage since i have it at 100% and it only gave me a fish after every 2 or 3 clicks but thats no big deal, it is reasonable and atleast working now. you have been a huge help for a beginner like me.

You get that 100% drop everytime you "kill" the resource c: 

Resources basically act like enemies that dont move or attack if yiur fishing rod does one damage and the fishing resource has 3 hp it will take three attempts to get your fish c:

Hopefully that was understandable its 5am lol