Tell me about yourself

Oddly

Wassup AGD?
Most seem to know my from forever ago. So many people for me to remember. I'm curious to know how life's been with everyone over these last few years.
How old is everyone now and how has life been treating you?
What have you accomplished?

As for me...
I'm currently 21,
I graduated high school, Started college, I took a temporary break from college to take up an internship,

The internship loved and hired me after I spent multiple nights sleeping under my desk to meet some deadlines. Now, I work for a small team writing neuro-simulation software to innovate medical research for bench biologists.

Planning to go back to college next term.

Hey, good to see you here Crest. I had the honor of seeing how you're doing on facebook (last post 7 mins ago lol) and I'm glad to see you've been doing well!
Since we have last spoke, I have turned 20, am about to go to Charles University in Prague and the rest of my time is spent between my gf, friends and trying to actually complete a game. (I do have to admit I still do sometimes find myself awake at 3am playing something, but its not as common as it used to be heh)

10 minutes ago, Vus said:

Hey, good to see you here Crest. I had the honor of seeing how you're doing on facebook (last post 7 mins ago lol) and I'm glad to see you've been doing well!
Since we have last spoke, I have turned 20, am about to go to Charles University in Prague and the rest of my time is spent between my gf, friends and trying to actually complete a game. (I do have to admit I still do sometimes find myself awake at 3am playing something, but its not as common as it used to be heh)

I feel... I forgot I had you on facebook.
You don't post a lot...

9 minutes ago, Crest said:

I feel... I forgot I had you on facebook.
You don't post a lot...

Yea I post like one thing in a year. I never really got into the habit of posting much on facebook.

I post every day...

life update:

I was just reaching for my headphone and instead I grabbed the floofle at the nudges of the stroongle on my hoodie to stick it in my ear, wondering why my music wasn't playing.... 
You knew EXACTLY what I was talking about when I said the "floofle on the nudges of my stroongle on my hoodie"

What everyone wants to hear...