Font and text editing

Nordmarinar

Question

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, gaveitatry said:

I don't think that you can change the GUI font or text size until Intersect 1.6 or later.

I don't think that you can change the language of the Client until the Beta release.

How long will this take?

I have been a member of Ascension Game Dev for exactly two weeks now, and there have already been three Intersect versions - 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5.  There were a butt load of features added in 1.5.  Because of those features, there have been a lot of bug reports and requests and it will probably take JCSnider some time to address them all.  He is a very fast, and dedicated worker, but there is only so much that he can do.  We just have to be patient until the release of 1.6, and even more patient for the Beta release.  I don't think that it will be an exceptionally long wait though.  So don't go anywhere.

By the way, these same exact questions that you have asked have been asked multiple times by different people, sometimes by the same people more than once.  Please search the Forums and check to see if your question has been asked already before you repeat the same question.

9918b2c538e7736c569550343cf23c8e.png

Well, author of first question writes about FONT CHANGING. I meens changing text in gui and standard fonts size and color. (sorry for my Engilsh, i m russian)