Server config help needed.

EternalEssence

Ok, so I rented a  server from kamatera.com. I created a server and have a ip adress. How and where do I change the config file in server. I want to at least be able to connect to my VPS I've been looking for hours and seen some posts, but nothing to really help a beginner. We need a tutorial for dummies on how to make a server so multiple people can work on one project.

50 minutes ago, Push said:

Client > Config.json > 1st line "Host": [put your IP here]

When I do that, I can't login and it says server offline. I'm trying to get the intersect server to connect to the VPS so I can see the public IP.

21 minutes ago, Arufonsu said:

We have documentation for this.

I also suggest you (since is your first post) to have a read over the forum rules, specially 1.1 in this case.

Thank you and I have read, It's just not giving me the information on how to take steps to connect to the VPS.

8 minutes ago, EternalEssence said:

It's just not giving me the information on how to take steps to connect to the VPS.

The official docs are providing you with enough information for your needs, the rest is on you, we can't guess how every VPS handle things out there, if your client is unable to talk with the server, then you should check out if your VPS provider is allowing your server to listen connections thru your configured server port, which by default should be UDP 5400.