Help - Attack while moving makes player invisible

AccurateNoodle

Question

Basically I've downloaded and used a fresh 0.7.0.129 install made a map and just started to get my sprites in but this has been happening. Whenever I move (any sprite I try) and try to attack while moving the sprite disappears for the duration of the attack. If the character simply attacks while he isn't moving the issue does not occur. I have set _attack _weapon _shoot _cast _idle accordingly and everything looks fine on that part. It does not occur with NPC/Mobs even though they use the same sprite size/frames.

https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/c04f9bf42ba396aa1c5b56c0d82e9ca6.mp4

7 answers to this question

Yeah, nothing is unfixable.

The problem is more so that the people fixing bugs are doing this on a voluntary basis so it more or less happens when they feel like it.

if you want to give them an easier time, could you provide some ready made graphics for them to do so with? It doesn't NEED to be actual graphics. Could just be coloured squares with numbers/letters on them. As long as they can be differentiated for testing attack and movement animations.