new update "Intersect Engine"

Siege

Question

6 answers to this question

I'm not sure anyone has the answer to this.

Me personally, I'm primarily working on the development branch at the moment and have quite a few changes / bugfixes lined up but those would need to be backported into Prerelease for 7.0.127 is coming.

Not entirely sure what Jc has in mind for versioning or moving stuff around.. Because I'm pretty sure we're still supposed to nuke 6.2, replace that with 7.0 and then create 7.1.. Whenever that happens.

1 hour ago, Cheshire said:

No estoy seguro de que nadie tenga la respuesta a esto.

Personalmente, estoy trabajando principalmente en la rama de desarrollo en este momento y tengo bastantes cambios / correcciones de errores programados, pero tendrían que ser retroportados a la Versión preliminar para la versión 7.0.127 que está por llegar.

No estoy completamente seguro de lo que Jc tiene en mente para versionar o mover cosas. Porque estoy bastante seguro de que todavía se supone que debemos destruir 6.2, reemplazar eso con 7.0 y luego crear 7.1 .. Siempre que eso suceda.

Could you tell me what are the changes  that come with the 127? some errors that I could see for example is that the colors do not work in the paperdolls visually although they do in the icons

I can't say. All I know is that the following changes are ready to go into the development branch: https://github.com/AscensionGameDev/Intersect-Engine/pulls

Which ones will make it to prerelease I can't say yet. Depends on how stable they'll be. 

As for that bug, I'm aware of it. I believe I've fixed it in a rework but that has to go through some testing. 

1 hour ago, Cheshire said:

No puedo decir Todo lo que sé es que los siguientes cambios están listos para entrar en la rama de desarrollo:  https://github.com/AscensionGameDev/Intersect-Engine/pulls

Aún no puedo decir cuáles llegarán a la presentación. Depende de lo estables que sean. 

En cuanto a ese error, soy consciente de ello. Creo que lo he arreglado en una revisión, pero eso tiene que pasar por algunas pruebas. 

d8651a0f2d1bffe1bac8cee781676938.png

Will this be included in 127? It's just one of the things I wanted, fantastic.