Multiple questions?

Fondep

Question

How to create a second character in one account?

End how to make character respawn at the same map he died? (there are multiple maps)

How can I hide or encrypt tilesets in shared client?

Is there an updated gui available? can you share with me?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fondep said:

How to create a second character in one account?

There's a config option that lets you have more than one character per account, and this adds arrows to switch characters on the character select menu.

1 hour ago, Fondep said:

End how to make character respawn at the same map he died? (there are multiple maps)

I fear there is no easy way to do this without some work, but some people set an event on their opening map that checks for variables and teleports people back to their saved spawn points. I think there was a respawn system on the forums you can search for that someone shared that explains roughly how it works?

1 hour ago, Fondep said:

How can I hide or encrypt tilesets in shared client?

In the editor options, there's an option to package resources. After enabling this, you'll want to go to Tools -> Generate Update.

That will create an update folder containing a folder called packs, if you move that to your client and remove ALL graphics, sound and music files from your client they'll be encrypted. You'll need to generate new packs every update though, and the editor can't read these packs.

1 hour ago, Fondep said:

Is there an updated gui available? can you share with me?

The default UI is what we ship with the engine, not sure there's any others around that look any different.

Might have to make one yourself.