WIP Steel Rain Online

Medmatheus

46dab58cc7316e81f3c383d6884ecbdb.png

Engine_  Intersect

Storyline_  After years of environmental neglection by the mankind, an event called ''Steel Rain'' was the edge between the life we know now and what it would become. Scientists belived that a new virus came into the rain, and almost all life became affected by it, that turned humans and animals into monsters. Earth was ruined, some people had resistance to it, and now they`re rebuilding a new civilization. But, in order to do that, they will have to fight the environmental aberrations.

Development_  Im working alone on this project, and I`m starting it this week, so all feedback is welcome. :3_grin:

Video_  (Im from Brazil, so it`s portuguese commented - making the game in portuguese first because some of my friends are going to help test it)

Screenshots  _

1. Title screen

1e2dac57680af758e90090e0e441678b.png

2. Starting area

7bd3d17bcef18de39ebe773245545c8f.png

3. Some part from Mobrac Town (and the pistol paperdoll)

04316c048027cc7d2635fd02ac7f4337.png

4. Few itens to craft (Crafting table)

8c95a440abe006eb0a3f5f819bdf559b.png

5. First planned dungeon (Waste Sewer Gallerie)

efd9e62504fc682025493b793e9d18d3.png

Plans_  For now, I want to keep creating maps and items. The game will have 4 classes (Hunter, Paramedic, Engineer and Soldier). It will have many dungeons and areas to explore, making grind less repectitive. Also, game is going to be focused on ''crafting to survive'', so NPCs will sell only basic items. Weapons and armors can be bought for very high prices or crafted.

Issues atm_  Have to move forward to get the right direction to shoot | Resolution change the character zoom, making view distance higher.