Movement and attack speed increase interval

Sammo P.

Question

I noticed that the interval at wich movement speed increases is linked to the max stats, but i can't figure out the exact interval of this change.

Could someone explain me how this changes please?

EDIT: Sorry i meant the interval for attack speed, but i would also like to know the interval for movement speed.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sammo P.

4 answers to this question

I was under the impression that attack speed is determined by the class for barehanded attacks and the weapon you have equipped.

For movement speed I'd have to dig up the method that calculates it. But the files are so large GitHub crashes my phone browser when I hit search. 🤣

11 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

I was under the impression that attack speed is determined by the class for barehanded attacks and the weapon you have equipped.

For movement speed I'd have to dig up the method that calculates it. But the files are so large GitHub crashes my phone browser when I hit search. 🤣

Ah yes you're right, the problem is that i'm a bit lost here and can't understand what the number i put on the percentage modifier means.

Could you dumb it down a bit for me please? or do you known what is the formula for attack speed? i tried looking in the formulas.json but there is nothing about attack speed.

I'm pretty sure attack speed is set to like 1.5(?) seconds by default and the percentage just shaves a percentage off of that or your own configured attack speed.

But I'd have to look that up in the attack methods. This is just by memory from what I've seen ages ago. Maybe someone else can give a more definitive answer before I have a look at it at some point. 

9 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

I'm pretty sure attack speed is set to like 1.5(?) seconds by default and the percentage just shaves a percentage off of that or your own configured attack speed.

But I'd have to look that up in the attack methods. This is just by memory from what I've seen ages ago. Maybe someone else can give a more definitive answer before I have a look at it at some point. 

Thankyou Cheshire, this helps. I will be waiting and in the meantime doing some test by myself.