Need Help Looking to have a few things changed

Cookviper

The game I'd like to design does not use "Magic" or "Spells". I would like to rename "Magic" to "Tech" and "Spells" to "Skills". So basically everywhere the word "Magic" or "Spell" are used in the game I would like them changed. This would include the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. I think I can leave all of the art work as is and just work that in to the story or description. I'm willing to pay if someone is willing and able to take on this large task. Although I'm new to this whole thing and wouldn't have the slightest clue on how much such a job would be worth. My end goal is to have a MMORPG that my friends and I can play together. More of an ORPG since I'm not looking to make money off it or open it up to the public. Although I would make it available to others that are interested. I've been looking for am easy to use MMORPG maker for a long time and just recently discovered you guys and so far I'm loving it. I think my long dreamt of game design might finally have a chance of seeing the light of day.

Would you be able to run it yourself on a fresh download and then share it with me? I'd gladly pay $20 if you could give me a done and functional file so I can jump in to creating.

And to be honest there's most likely going to be other things I need help with throughout this process and it would be nice to have some individuals who know what they're doing that I could hire.

Just now, Cookviper said:

Testing now but I'm at work so I can't go as fast as I'd like. 

Take your time, this is just the public thread. Didn't want others to start working on it while I potentially have it done already.